Monday, May 23, 2011

5 Lovely Things on Monday

{1} Aunt Joanie
On Saturday, May 14th we celebrated my great aunt Joan's life.
She led a courageous eight-year fight against ovarian cancer & will be missed by many.

I snagged this book for 50% @ a closeout sale--
can't wait to dive in!

{3} LIVING IN NORTH TACOMA!!
Have I mentioned that I LOVE residing in Old Town?
It means that I can walk down to Ruston Way for a twilight stroll any day of the week.
{sigh of delight}

{3} Just A Boy
I rediscovered Angus & Julia Stone in my music library last week.
Not only is their chill music lovely but the video is an artistic delight!

{4} Something Borrowed
Based on a novel by Emily Giffin (my favorite!)
The boys in this romcom are quite lovely and
it's the only Kate Hudson movie I can stomach.

{5} My roommate Jade attempting to swim laps.
No picture needed-- use your imagination.
Let's just say that I felt like I was teaching "Floaters" again ;)


Enjoy the sun tomorrow- hopefully it's out.
♥lucy



No comments:

Post a Comment