Monday, May 30, 2011

5 Lovely Things on Monday

On this Memorial Day I blog with a heavy heart.  This post is for the families that have touched my life and are leading a courageous fight against what seems impossible odds.  With that being said, today's loveliness focuses on INSPIRATION...

{1} Gussy's Pretty Things Yesterday
& my inspiration for Monday's Lovely Things :)
Photo cred: Gussy herself
{2} Being a Pediatric Nurse
It is a privilege to be a nurse; you are accepted into a family
during their darkest hours and happiest of triumphs.
~~~
Rawsi Williams said it best: To do what nobody else will do, a way that nobody else can do,
in spite of all we go through; is to be a nurse.

{3} Codi
This is the most inspiring young lady I've ever met.
And while she was only 20 when she lost her fight to cancer,
I can say- without a doubt- that she lived a fuller life than most adults.

{4} Art Therapy
See how art can heal :)
{5} Two amazing ladies who happen to be nurses
(& my roomies!!)
You will not find two better nurses for the "bald kids"
Hope you all had a good long weekend.
ciao,
lucy







No comments:

Post a Comment