Monday, July 11, 2011

{5 Lovely Things on Monday}

     The weather here continues to be amazing & I could not be happier. I hope you all savor today's lovely things because there will be none next week. :( Yours truly will not have blogging access as I will be a volunteer nurse at Camp Leo!!

{1} Best Breakfast EVER.
If you haven't eaten at Babblin' Babs Bistro,
you haven't had- in my opinion- the most phenomenal breakfast in the Pacific NW
Chocolate Waffles with a side of Sweet Potato Hash
photo cred: Aaron Cohn 
Polynesian-inspired Torta with Jambon, tropical marmalade, spicy custard & toasted coconut
photo cred: me

{2} Custom Fabric Labels
Thank you Heather of Just.Lovely.Things 
for providing a free tutorial on how to make them!
Jenna: take note, I need these.

{3} FIESTA goodness
Must.start.saving.
Meet FIESTA's 75th Anniversary soup tureen
in their new color "marigold" 

{4} Pot DIY
Why hadn't I thought of this? 
Thank you Erin of Sunshine & Carousels for sharing your DIYs!
So easy & green :)


{5} Estate Sale Find
On a whim the boyfriend & I wandered into an 
estate sale Sunday where I found this gem for $0.55:
Stay tuned for how I use this vintage light fixture in a future post!

<3
lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment