Monday, November 7, 2011

{5 Lovely Things on Monday}

{1} A Housewarming Party!
Cheers to good friends who came out last week 
to celebrate the start of my new chapter...
Thank you hostess, Stacy!
The Krauses even made an appearance :)
The ever-supportive bf 
A party wouldn't be complete without Will-Dawg!

{2} Kitchen Towels 
Embroidered with Love
Could this housewarming gift my bud Nicole
made for me be any cuter?!

{3} Abandoned Shelf
I'm not sure what's more lovely:
the shelf itself or the fact that when the boyfriend
spotted it in his new home's basement he knew I'd love it!

{4} Celebratory Candied Apples
At my clinic's monthly meeting my coworker Chris brought treats.
It was in honor of their "new" staff member Mara Lechner.
(In case you're out of the loop I've gone back to my maiden name:)

{5} I Am Thankful For...
via BH&G
I have wonderful people in my life &
 I am very thankful for each & every one of them.
Can you think of a better centerpiece at Thanksgiving Day?

cheers,
*lucy.


No comments:

Post a Comment