Monday, November 14, 2011

{5 Lovely Things on Monday}

After work today I began planning for the Turkey Day feast I'm hosting next week. Here's a little preview of the lovely goodies that will adorn my table :)

{1} Pumpkin Pie Punch!
courtesy of LVH via AP
Why not make room for more original deserts
& drink your pumpkin pie?

{2} Lemony Green Beans
via BHG
In an effort to be healthier I decided to ditch
those crunchy fried onion thingies

{3} Apple & Cranberry Stuffing
via allrecipes.com
With or without sausage it's delish

{4} Tried & True Rosemary Roasted Turkey
via allrecipes.com
I made this last year & got rave reviews;
I'm not going to mess with perfection

{5} Quince Slab Pie
via MARTHA :)
Have you ever seen a quince at the grocery store?
I'm not sure I have...this may take some research
but am determined to serve this!

Happy Turkey Day planning my friends & family!!

xoxo,
*lucy.









1 comment:

  1. I am going to steal the turkey recipe =) I'm cooking Thanksgiving dinner for the first time!

    ReplyDelete