Wednesday, September 19, 2012

{Wednesdays with Willis}

Not a bad way to start this foggy autumnal morning: chai in hand, the pup relaxing on his bed- with the occasional sigh about no longer being allowed on the bed- & I get to gush about being an auntie!!

due to his inability to share sleeping space
 he has been banished to his own bed

Not long ago my sister surprised the whole family by telling us her & the hubby are expecting a new addition in January.  How she kept it in the vault for the first trimester I'll never know!  Although I'm "Auntie M" to many of my friends' kiddos this will be my first nephew biologically :)  And with that comes a whole whirlwind of "auntie duties" like throwing a baby shower!!

To-Do List:
1. She needs a handcrafted gift- check.
Click here for this free diaper bag tutorial

Monday night I finished the bag but can only give you a tiny glimpse 
as I want the final project to be a surprise...

Yes, it's a lot of pink for someone who's
expecting a boy but this mama-2-be loves her pink! 

2. Order Invites- done.
Again, only a preview ;)

3. Shower Favors- done.
Found this great idea on Pinterest &
obviously we'll have many shades of blue nail polish

4. Decorative Banner- check.
Still a work in progress but thanks to Martha Stewart's letter templates it's easy-cheesy!
Now all that's left are finalizing decor & menus with the grammy-2-be...

Happy Hump Day.

cheers,
*lucy.











No comments:

Post a Comment