Monday, December 10, 2012

{5 Lovely Things on Monday}

     My oh my, where have I been?! Two words: GRAD SCHOOL.  Therefore, NO time for crafting- let along blogging... BOO!  So last week, while finishing my last paper of the quarter, I broke down & had to sew.  Now I'm in full on Handmade Holiday mode!  In addition, I realized that being back in school makes me even more excited for Christmas and winter break.

So here are my {5 Lovely Things} on this Monday eve.

{1. My Sister's Chic Mommy Tote}
aka: diaper bag
the glowing mama-2-be & her snazzy diaper bag!


{2. Bring on the Treats}
I found this yummy recipe on EverydayFood.  
It's everything a cookie should be: airy, minty, buttery, with just a bit of chocolate!
photo cred: Everyday Food

{3. Fabric Ornaments}
I threw this pattern from Sew It All in my "to do" binder last holiday season & 
decided I would actually use it this year. These "Have A Ball" ornaments are 
super sweet & kid friendly!

{4. 101 Handmade Ornaments}
Get in on the handmade holiday spirit courtesy of everythingetsy.com
am especially excited to try this tutorial
by jessica jane!!

{5. The Giving Spirit}
Check out glassbaby & use the code "rivkin" & 10% of your purchase 
goes to the Marsha Rivkin Center for Ovarian Cancer Research, 
which is a program very near to my heart.
photo cred: glassbaby


salute!
*lucy




No comments:

Post a Comment