Monday, January 9, 2012

{5 Lovely Things on Monday}

Now that the holidays are done & things are starting to slow down the presser foot on my sewing machine is picking up speed...
So here is my Lovely to-do List!

{1} Amy Butler's Sleep Snail
photo cred: Amy Butler's Little Stiches for Little Ones
One of my friends' littles will be the lucky recipient of this cutie!

{2} What a Hoot!
photo cred: Fiskars
Fiskars has a free tutorial for this plushie that I can't resist!!
As I've always had a love for owls that are quite the trend now I can't
decide if I want to give this as a gift of keep it for myself :)

{3} Laptop Tote
photo cred: Joy from HJD Studio
Woot-woot for Sew, Mama, Sew featuring this tutorial!
Every blogger needs a cute tote for their MAC, right?

{4} Supply Roll-UP
photo cred: Kate of Peep Threads
Washable makeup brush cases would make a great gift! 

{5} Perpetual Calendar
photo cred: Little Birdie Secrets
The best part of this project is you can start it any time of the year!

I hope all of your are starting your New Year off on the right foot & thanks for following me in my novice blogger adventures :)

cheers,
*lucy.











No comments:

Post a Comment