Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Lesson in Swaddling


Meet my lovely friend, Kristin.


We met in nursing school & became fast friends. Now she's having a baby!
And since she'a an ED RN I knew exactly what I was going to sew her little...

{A SWADDLER}

photo cred: prudentbaby.com
A while back I was trolling Prudent Baby's blog for shower gift ideas & 
stumbled across this gem. 
Since I'm a pediatric nurse I thought Kris could use a lesson in swaddling :)

1.    Position babe in center of swaddler & start your burrito wrap

Don't judge, this is the only prop I could find as Willis wouldn't cooperate :)

2. Tuck the blanket into the gap                    


3. Tuck the strap in the other side of the gap


4. Tuck the other end of the strap up top & you’ll have one happy baby!
{that is swaddled with industrial strength}

To make this DIY Swaddler HERE
Happy Swaddling.
*lucy.


***

Update: Baby Jack (& mama) love the swaddler!!



1 comment:

  1. I can already foresee this as the best swaddler EVER! Better get crackin' on some more - I may be buying them from you by the dozen! I love mine!!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete