Monday, June 6, 2011

{5 Lovely Things on Monday}

First of all, what a GLORIOUS weekend we had!  
Weather like this makes the gloomy season totally worth it in the Northwest.

{1} Pacifica's Coconut Crush Pearl Bronzing Body Butter

I snagged this @ Sephora Saturday & cannot find it anywhere online.
That is how FRESH this lovely item is :)
{2} ANTHRO'S summer dresses
Yay for weather suitable to wear flirty dresses!


{3} Flasks by Whimsy & Dink!
Check out their ETSY store to view tons
of custom decorated flasks- also perfect for summer!




{4} Ketti Handbags

Seattle-based designer who makes handbags with photographers in mind.
So what if I'm not a photographer-- I still want one!!

{5} Mama, I'm Comin' Home!
This week the roomies & I are roadtripin' to the Big Sky State.
I cannot wait to spend some R&R with the family at our
place in the Absaroka-Beartooth Wilderness

♥lucy


No comments:

Post a Comment