Monday, June 13, 2011

{5 Lovely Things on Monday}

Today all things lovely come from finds during my MT travels this past week!

{1} Beth Springer Handbags
I should probably preface this with the fact that I got this bag 75% off at a boutique in Missoula 
and her non-sale items are most definitely not in my budget. 
Regardless, she has a great concept & design aesthetic. 


{2} EOS strikes again
You may recall a previous post including a lip balm by EOS.
Well it turns out their shaving cream is pretty fantastic too!
(found this on a quick Target run in Bozeman)


{3} COLD SMOKE

This Montana girl likes a good brew, 
especially Cold Smoke by KettleHouse that has a smooth coffee-ish finish.


{4} Woodbine Falls
An easy hike with 300ft elevation gain to a lookout!




{5} Exploring the Absaroka Beartooth Wilderness in Meriweather (my VW Passat)!
note: videos of this production to follow once they upload- it's taking forever!!!




And yes, that IS a GRIZZLY BEAR!!


cheers,
*lucy

1 comment:

  1. Love that I got to share all of these 5 lovely things! I <3 Montana :)

    ReplyDelete