Monday, June 27, 2011

{5 Lovely Things on Monday}

This post goes out to all of my savvy sistas!!

There is so much loveliness on the internet & I very much appreciate when my friends & family share their discoveries with me.  With that being said, I hope you enjoy the below finds as much as I did!!


{1} ModCloth


Thanks to Nicole Geffrey my next paycheck is in jeopardy...
Check out ModCloth's website & creative blog for a very fun collection of
 Mod Retro Vintage Clothing. Think Urban Outfitters meets Anthro= perfection.

Now if only I could pull off a fascinator like this...
***


{2} Elle Apparel


My bestie Ellen Krause pointed me to this lovely blog.
She has a ton of free skirt tutorials I want to try (in all my free time).
How fun is this Pinwheel Skirt?

***


{3} Designing Women

Lindsey Utter posted a link on FB to GOOD design's article about 25 inspiring females
designers & illustrators. Check it out- GIRL POWER :)
***


{4} Sweet Something Designs


While conjuring ideas for a fireplace makeover another Krause lady (Mary)
pointed me to Michelle Edward's blog. And while this project is no longer on my "to-do" list I adore trolling through Michelle's great Before & After projects. My favorite is her hutch makeover!!

before 
after
***

{5} FREE TUTORIALS!
Who doesn't love a good freebie, right?
Naturally, my frugal sister Jenna pointed me towards a collection of free tutorials.
On my 30 Before 30 List I want to refinish a piece of furniture & I'm thinking this how-to could be the means to checking that off my list!!

A special thanks to all my ladies that made this post possible-- YOU ROCK.
♥lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment