Monday, September 5, 2011

{5 Lovely Things on Labor Day}

This Labor Day I celebrate the esprit de corps amongst my fellow bloggers/creators of loveliness!!

{1} Repurposed Jewelry Magnets
Thank you for Sweet Paul for  posting this adorable idea.
His blogs theme of "chasing the sweet things in life" is quite lovely as well.

{2} DIY Necklace
Dear P.S. I Made This, I'd like to make this.


{3} Living Wreath How-To
A Succulent Masterpiece!
And thanks to The Hostess{with the Mostess} you can make it too!

{4} Gaga for Yo-Yos
Although I'm sans kiddos right now Sew, Mama, Sew
if one of my favorite sites for sewing tutorials!

{5} A Bright Idea
Lost a mason jar's lid?
 Amanda of Crafts by Amanda has the perfect solution :)
I hope today's Lovely Things have inspired you to take part in a little DIY this week!

cheers,
*lucy.

No comments:

Post a Comment