Monday, September 12, 2011

{5 Lovely Things on Monday}

          It's a big week! On Thursday I'll get the keys to my new apartment. Some of you may be surprised that this will be the very first time I've lived by myself- well, Mr.Willis will be there too of course. And while I'm sad  to make the one minute move from my roomies I'm really looking forward to my own space and getting all of my things out of storage.  It's time to make a new home for Will & I :) Speaking of storage, living in a circa-1899 apartment does not= storage. And that my friends, is why today's lovely things focus on fun storage & organization projects.  I call it: "Storage Sanity Solutions":

{1} Label Loveliness
Let me start this by saying Better Homes & Garden sends me the best "idea" emails.  Their newsletters are always inspiring and a big hit on my Pinterest boards.  At the end of August they had a mailer on "Get Your Home Organized for Fall". Check out these adorable Free Printable Storage Labels:



{2}Shoes in Your Ottoman-
why not?
I want.
Thank you, ocd4life blog for introducing me to Lilly Pulitzer's $600 shoe ottoman...
but I bed I could make it myself.
 
{3} Pseudo/Custom Armoire
For those of you who know me, you know these closets will just not do!
                             


But with the powers of my large dresser & one of these bad boys I'll be set!!
Originally in Domino magazine- which I greatly miss-
and re-posted on Style & Focus Lifestyle PR blog
{4} Busy Wall Storage
Finding this gem on Pinterest was a lovely surprise!
Sadly, I don't know who to give photo cred to the image originates from a random property management's site.
{5} Kitchen Spacemaker
BHG strikes again
*lucy.

No comments:

Post a Comment