Monday, September 19, 2011

{5 Lovely Things on Monday}

{1} MY NEW HOME.
Click to view some raw footage with moi narrating.


{2} Smokey Slate Boudoir
Ok, so it's not really a boudoir but that sounds much sexier than a bedroom.
The very sweet boyfriend helped me paint...AND PAINT...over a glossy coat that covered 9' ceilings & 100+years of "colorful" plaster work which made no clean edges to cut in. We think it looks pretty damn good.

BEFORE SHOTS
AFTER VIDEO
{sadly the video cut off prematurely as my camera died}



{3} The Fiesta is Out!

Obviously this display nook will be much fuller- this is just a sneak preview :)

{4} Anna Maria Horner's Pressed Flowers
from her Drawing Room Line
I have grand plans to cover a sad, patched up chair
I scored @ Gdub for $15 with this oh-so-lovely pattern. Photo cred goes to Kate.

{5} I Want. I Need. This Rug.
Have I mentioned how much I <3 West Elm?
And can you tell yellow is going to be a theme in my new joint?
Now I just have to wait until it goes on sale...

I hope your Monday treated you well.
nitey-nite.

*lucy.


No comments:

Post a Comment