Monday, October 10, 2011

{5 Lovely Things on Monday}

          I hope this dreary Monday eve finds you comfy in your warm home. Today I want to share some fun products that may intrigue you. After all, on these blustery days it can be fun to online shop- right?

{1} Ridiculously Comfy FlipFlops!!

Randomly I found these at a "crunchy" health food & supplement store
& I'm not exagerrating about how comfortable they are.  Not to mention their
commendable mission to be eco-friendly & give back.
Props to FeelGoodz.


{2} A Water Bottle that Doesn't Perspire!
Scored my Hydro Flask @ the Puyallup Fair. It does all that it promises, no joke.
Another company that makes a point to give back.
Better yet, they're homegrown in the NW- Bend, OR.


{3} Is Purple the New Neutral?!
If it is, I'm totally ok with it. IKEA recently released their new
ISALA line & it couldn't be cuter!


{4} LARK by Amy Butler
Her new line, Lark, inspired by Maxime de la Falaise is now available for pre-order!
Boho-chic, yet sophisticated.
love.


{5} What a Hoot
It's been decided I've inherited my great grandma's fondness for owls.
Find these Treetop Friends & much more by Skip Hop on Amazon.com
These "birdie balls" made me do a double-take...
how hard do they look to make?? ;)

Ok, it's most definitely time to curl up & enjoy the sound of the pouring rain...

sweet dreams,
*lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment