Monday, October 17, 2011

{5 Lovely Things on Monday}

{Time to get your monogram on!}

I didn't used to be fan of initials on things but something in me has shifted.  
And today's post starts with a project done by one of my sisters.  
It's in our blood to be crafty, artistic & sew.

{1} Give Me a 'K'

Impressive work, Kali!

{2} 'P' is for Pumpkin
While hunting for fall decor ideas I stumbled across this!
Photo & tutorial cred goes to: The Butlers

{3} Fancy, Cheap & Easy DIY
Totally going to make this part of my mantel montage!
Photo & tutorial cred: Craftastical!

{4} 'M' is for ME.
Chevrons in my favorite "now" colorscheme: check.
Available on ETSY from prettymod's shop

{5} Alphabet by Anthro.
Perfect for a little's room...or anyone's room, really :)
Available here






No comments:

Post a Comment