Tuesday, October 4, 2011

{5 Lovely Things on this Fall Tuesday}

Many of us got out down comforters out last week and you know what that means...fall is indeed upon us.  And that, my friends, is why today is all about fall loveliness!!

{1} Foliage Reports!
This shot was taken by moi near Mystic, Conneticut
Yay for my friends who got married in CT a few years ago
so I could experience the Yankee foliage!
I think it's absolutely wonderful that Foliage Reports really exist. Take a minute out of your busy day & perusing the many slideshows that show off autumn's masterpiece. A good one I stumbled across this weekend featured
"The Top 25 Foliage Towns in New England".
Gorgeous. Can I go back...Like now?


{2} Fall Beverages

From mulled cider to Autumn-Inspired Cocktails, who can resist?
p.s. The Normandy looks promising & will be making an appearance at a 
progressive dinner come the end of October.  I'll let you know how it turns out!


{3} Early Season's Greetings
Today glo.com featured ETSY's top picks for 
autumnal handmade greeting cards. So cute!!
Photo cred: Stacy Rogers of stacyscards on ETSY


{4} Natural Decor
BHG strikes again! Check out their article to make adorable 
(& affordable!) fall decorations.
This is so simple & unique.
Plus it would work for any season-
what a great way to spice up your decor!


{5} Fall Chow
This loveliness wouldn't be complete without what our fall harvest brings...
I tend to save the best for last :)
Pumpkin-Sage Cream Sauce= YES PLEASE!
What's for dinner? Go here to see Delish.com for 15 Fall Recipes to see!

Now I'm hungry. 

toodles,
*lucy

p.s. hopefully the food & drink recipes make up for me having my epic fail of not posting yesterday ;)

1 comment:

  1. I think your favorite worker bee should be a lovely thing :p

    ReplyDelete