Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Case for Fiesta

When the hubby & I got married we didn't register for fancy china. Guess what- I don't regret it one bit! When I put our dishes away I am greeted by the site of my ever-festive Fiestaware. Let's be honest, how can this explosion of color not make you happy?



Not to mention how beautiful daffodils & tulips (my favorites!) look in the vases & pitchers...



While I know this vibrant style isn't for everyone I would like to gush on why I ♥ Fiestaware:
  1. Makes for lovely palettes during any season &/or tablescapes
  2. There are over 60 different pieces to collect- you can ask for more Fiesta for years to come
  3. It makes me happy = raises my serotonin levels... on second thought maybe that's not such a good thing while I eat but I digress...
  4. It's sturdy for a "bull in a china shop" like myself (& the hubby)
  5. It's made in the USA!
Now I just have to convince the other half that I need a "fiesta wall" in our kitchen:


♥lucy

p.s. This photo was previously included in a post from the blog I share with my sisters in which I diagnosed myself with C.A.D.D.


No comments:

Post a Comment