Saturday, February 26, 2011

Retro Fabulous

First of all, I've been checking my blog stats...I have readers- yay!! Thanks for indulging me. If anything, I use this blog as a creative outlet but it makes it all the more worth while with loyal readers like you :)

Next I'd like to say that I have limited photography skills; however, I've always been quite the shutterfly. I am the reliable friend that documents every party, shower, wedding, etc. & has the pics posted online within 24 hours. Who doesn't love instant gratification, right? And can I just tell you how much I love smartphones' retro-inspired camera/photo apps?! Such a simple thing but the result is a photo filled with vintage-esque quality & delight. Here is a sampling of my faves (taken on a Motorola DROID with the "retroCamera" app):

People, Places & Things
Quintessential Pike's Market shot

Lake Josephine, Anderson Island


Poipu, Kauai
Please Play with Me

Content Corgi

High Alert


Happy Accident Shot
People Watching @ the Fremont Market

Self Portrait

Brad or Jake Ryan??


Natasha the Spy

That's all for today my friends. But you should know that I had a very successful shopping trip at the fabric store yesterday ;) Hope you are all enjoying the chilly weather!

♥lucy





No comments:

Post a Comment