Monday, April 25, 2011

5 Lovely Things on Monday

{1} Make room for another DIY headboard tutorial bookmark 
photo cred

{2} best.fortune.ever.


{3} Three Seahorsies
Thank you, Kali-- this is perfect for my
{Sea of Lovely}!!

{4} EOS Lip Balm Sphere 
Snagged the sweet mint flavor @ Bartells on a whim=
great product without the extra crap/additives AND
easier for me to find in my "black hole" of a purse :)

{5} The Head & The Heart
LOVE THEM. And so happy for them as they had a killer TV debut on Conan last week.
Check them out if you haven't already, please.
Best of all I get to see them live next week as part of my
"29 & feelin' fine" b-day celebration!!

Lastly, a quick note:
You may have noticed my "crafty" posts have dwindled a bit-- do not despair. My excuse is that I've been working feverishly on some larger-scale gifts that have a timeline (aka: babies on the way). Once these gifts are signed/sealed/delivered my {Sea of Lovely} product development will commence!

Did the Easter bunny treat you well? I'm really trying to ration the Cadbury Mini Eggs he brought me. When I think about it, those addictive candy-coated chocolate eggs should really be item 6 on my list today...

always,
♥lucy.

p.s. Thanks to those of you who've recently become followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment