Sunday, August 7, 2011

{5 Lovely Things on Monday}

{1} Apt 205 Necklace
Meet my favorite new necklace! I scored this at the Fremont Market yesterday.
Krissy Maier of Orange Box Jewelry does a great job at repurposing vintage pieces :)

{2} Retro MB t-shirt sighting!
Also spotted at the Fremont Market.
I would've totally picked it up; alas, it was too small :(


{3} Another Market Find
The boyfriend got a screaming deal on this
circa-1930's brass liquor dispenser

{4} Hand Rake Bar Maid
Via Pinterest I found this loveliness!
Photo courtesy of Endless Inspiration. Sadly, unsure who to give photo cred to.

{5} More Pickwick Goodness
This was filmed 7/20/11 at KEXP.
If you haven't discovered these peeps yet please check 'em out.
I'll be seeing them play again at DoeBay Fest next week!!

And with these fun finds I leave you with this:

"Happiness often sneaks through a door you didn't know you left open."
                                                                                                                       {John Barrymore}       
happy monday,
lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment