Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wednesdays with Willis

It's been a while since Mr. Furball has been featured on Lucy Says. And for that, I apologize as I know you're all wondering what he's been up to.  Well, he's been playing house...


This snap couldn't be more appropriate as I'm proud to announce that Willis & I are getting our own place.  We will be moving into a lovely circa-1899 apartment complex that is less than 
a ten minute walk from my work.  

Three cheers for vintage loveliness!!

While I couldn't have asked for a better "landing pad" living with Jade & Stacy,
 it's time to start this new chapter with a clean slate & my own space.
Stay tuned for many projects to unfold in my new found home :)
happy hump day,
lucy.

1 comment:

  1. While I am so happy for you I am sad :( You and Willis better be prepped for lots of visits :) Love you both more than words can say!

    ReplyDelete