Monday, August 15, 2011

{A WHOLE LOT-o-Loveliness}

     Today I can't narrow it down to just five lovely things as I just spent last weekend at the 4th Annual DoeBayFest.  It was a stretch of blissfully sunny days filled with great music, beautiful scenery and friends.  Without further adieu I give you a series of photos that illustrate my weekend on Orcas Island at Doe Bay Resort & Retreat:
Listen to music with a view like this? Yes, please


Mama Ellen & the star of every set, Leo
A happy accident while playing with a new photo app on my phone
I've known these peeps since I was 8--
look how grown up we are!
Capturing the scenery with vintage film


Pickwick- before they invited too many people onto the stage & broke it 
The Head & the Heart- front row
I really like this shot of Charity from THATH
Papa Jace singing to Mr.Leo
Yes, he needed a sign



{THE END}

*lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment