Monday, August 1, 2011

{5 Lovely Things on Monday}

{1} Brandi Carlile at ZooTunes...
not to mention surprise guest Dave Matthews!!
This was epic & has been the highlight of my summer thus far.
A special thanks to the boyfriend for hooking me up with a lovely date who had extra tickets :)


{2} My New Hat :)
Thank you Goorin Bros. for making such sassy accessories



{3} My First Custom Order...
A co-worker has asked me to make a tote for her sister-in-law who is getting married this September.  The plan is for it to match her wedding's design scheme:
I've got the fabric ordered, pattern picked out & am ready to do work!



{4} Hurray for Pretty Fat Quarters!
Just cuz...variety is the spice to life, right?
I've mentioned before that I adore Anna Maria Horner's Innocent Crush line (fat quarters shown above) &
I might've purchased these today just so I could get free shipping on an order...


{5} Fat Quarter Projects
Sew Mama Sew Strikes Again! This is most definitely a bookmark-worthy page!
A lot of these projects have me excited but I'm most looking forward to making "softies"--
otherwise known as "plushies". I have a pattern drafted to make whale plushies & I'm looking forward to the day I get to make my first couple I've already named "Willard" & "Wilma".
How stinkin' cute is the owl by Star of my tiny star
Please note, I have this upcoming Tuesday free with absolutely NO plans except to bond with my BROTHER, Janey (that would be my sewing machine;)
<3 lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment