Monday, March 14, 2011

Looky Looky

DUN-DUH-DUH-DA!
[trumpets sounding]

She's finished!! After a hot date with my seam ripper last night & some major lessons learned the Amy Butler Birdie Sling is done. And while it's not perfect I'm still a very proud little seamstress.


And here she is again with Willis sneaking in the shot-- such a ham.
A peak inside
Lastly, a dorky self portrait of yours truly modeling :)

probably should've planned my outfit better today as my
"picnic table" flannel sort of clashes- oh well, you get the picture
As I mentioned there were some minor snafus along the way but they taught me some valuable lessons. So along with the skill set I learned from this project it was a great experience & I would highly recommend this pattern for beginners!!

Sewing/Life Lesson Checklist:
1. Do not be hasty with your endeavors or they will turn out sloppy.
2. Take it one stitch @ a time...
3. Sometimes things are every which way & inside out before they get figured out.

Ok, so the above is super corny but you all know it's true. Who knew sewing was so insightful? :)

Make it a great week!
♥lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment