Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Whale of a Tale

Today I'm not going to chat about anything crafty. Today I'm blogging for blogging's sake.

Let me share a passage from this very thought-provoking book I'm reading:
"You may dream about an animal. It is useful, upon awakening, to follow that animal in your imagination. Animals often appear in dreams to show us a path beyond ego. We see this in Alice following the the white rabbit or in Dorothy following her dog Toto. A new world opened to them when they let animals take the lead." ~David Richo

Que: Having dreams about whales. A lot.

Photo courtesy Animal Planet
So I'm left wondering what our higher power or the neuro net is trying to tell me. I have always loved marine life. There was a time when I wanted to be a marine biologist & made a whale mobile for my bedroom; however, I don't think I'm in the mood for a career change at the moment...

A.  Am I suppose to spend more time on the water?
B.  Should I somehow incorporate a whale theme into the etsy shop I want to start?
C.  Should I be taking a tropical vacation to swim or kayak with whales?
D.  All of the above.


And with that fluke I invite you to interpret my dreams & bid you adieu.

♥lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment