Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lunar Lunacy

Mardi Gras was a strange, strange day. I'm not sure what the planets were/are doing but they sure threw me for a loop earlier this week... but hey, it's almost the weekend & then we get to "spring forward" on Sunday. Personally, I'm a fan of "falling back" because it = an extra hour of sleep. However, I do like the signs that spring is creepin' in.

yep, that be daffs in a Fiestaware pitcher shot with my retroCamera app
The only thing I'm quite sure about this week is that I am kicking butt on this Amy Butler Birdie Sling. Assembly has begun!! An anonymous reader suggested I do a "work-in-progress" post so here she is:


exterior panel



a closer look @ the pleating



lining! am very proud of my close pattern match with the pocket- can you see it?

My next hurdle: piecing the panels together & creating a "gusset". Stay tuned, this bad boy will be done very, very soon.

cheers!
♥lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment