Monday, April 4, 2011

5 Lovely Things on Monday

{1} My basket-o-fabric just waiting to be tapped...


{2} View of Commencement Bay from Old Town in Tacoma
(even if it's overcast)

{3} My sisters (who I MISS VERY MUCH)
Kali is in Texas :(
Jenna is in Portland so we can visit often.
Kali, get your butt up to the NW already!!
Forever they will be my "nerds"

{4} Cheery curtains from World Market


{5} Caramel Brownies from a box
I ate a whole row yesterday &
this will likely be my breakfast- don't judge.



 make today count.
♥lucy

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lovey Mara... how I miss you! What I do not miss is the overcast in your picture of Old Town in Tacoma. I'm loving the sun down here! Cole and I are soaking up lots of Vitamin D. I'll try to send some your way. p.s. I want those caramel brownies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. J- I miss you too!PLEASE send the sun up here. I think we're all becoming malnourished & getting brittle bones due to our lack of VitD!!

    ReplyDelete