Friday, April 1, 2011

Taking a Poll...

T.G.I.F.

This is a quick post to touch base with you all. Since I've secured a name for my Etsy account I want to know what my friends & family would like to see featured in my store.

{brainstorming}

{think charming accessories for ladies & littles}

My adorable bib model
 Here's what I'm thinking for women:
  • fabric wallets
  • a signature wristlet
  • dress-up clutch
  • fabric necklaces (see Monday's post)
  • makeup bags
  • makeup brush roll-ups
And for the littles:
  • cotton plushies featuring whales
  • laminated catch-all bibs
  • cotton quilted bibs
  • clutch-style changing pad for mamas!
I plan to make my own pattern but this is a cute whale plushie!
So this is what I've come up with thus far & I'd love to know if you have any requests!  Feel free to comment or shoot me a message.  Keep in mind I will still be working my "regular" job so the items will need to be on a smaller scale & not terribly technical.  Have a glorious weekend :)

♥lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment