Monday, April 18, 2011

5 Lovely Things on Monday

{1} Moka Express
Bialetti
This stout little espresso pot ables me to make "Mokacinnos" just like the ones
I sipped at breakfast on a rooftop terrace in Siena, Italy :) ahh...


{2} Princess Tiki Z


{3} Leotard Optional by OPI 
Urban Ballerina


{4} Big Sky Country...oh how I miss thee... 
Taken near Nye, MT last July

{5} My beautiful roomies!!
Yes, I'm making it publicly known via my blog that I am now residing in Tacoma
with two amazing ladies. We've decided that the stars had to of aligned before
we met & this "trifecta" was meant to be :)
  
Jade & me
   
Stacy & me


ttfn,
♥lucy

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see all your big smiles filled with happiness and love!


    If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.
    ---Katharine Hepburn (1909-2003)

    I love this quote, Laura

    ReplyDelete