Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sucked into the Design Board Vortex

EXCITING DISCOVERY ALERT!

The world wide web never ceases to amaze me.  This week's design discovery is a website called Polyvore. By the way- please don't judge that I'm just know finding out about this gem.

As I am trying to develop of theme & style for my {Sea of Lovely}, sites like Polyvore are amazing tools to assemble what I like to call "style mood boards". Think of it as a collage to develop your design aesthetic & a cohesive theme. It's so fun!! I've already killed a few hours playing with the beautiful templates & experimenting with what I want {Sea of Lovely} to feel like.

And without further ado I give you my first take at defining {Sea of Lovely}:

{Sea of Lovely} 1

{Sea of Lovely} 1 by marbar28 on Polyvore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment