Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thirty Before 30

My 29th birthday is fast approaching so I need to get on this!

1. Get SCUBA certified
2. Establish annual "sisters trips"
3. Visit New Zealand!!
4. Enter Willis in a photo contest
5. Open an ETSY account & sell things
6. Have 100 blog followers!
7. Have a girls trip to NYC
8. Make a quilt
9. Learn to throw pottery
10. Have 2 corgis
11. Grow a garden
12. Blow glass
13. Live 5 minutes from work
14. Swim in a triathlon relay
15. Take an Italian cooking class
16. Develop branding for "Sea of Lovely"
17. Learn to make cheese
18. Somehow advance at work
19. Learn to Tweet
20. Eat more veggies
21. Eradicate plastic grocery bags
22. Create an effective organization system for my email accounts
23. Refinish a piece of antique furniture
24. Quit apologizing for myself all the time (why do we do this??!)
25. Make Willis a custom rain slicker
26. Kayak @ Neah Bay when the humpback & grey whales are migrating
27. Use up my ridiculous stash of toiletries before purchasing anymore
28. Blog @ least bi-weekly
29. See my family more often
30. GIVE ONLY HANDMADE GIFTS

I decided to make this list as I'm not good @ making resolutions nor have I really set personal enrichment goals. You know what they say- there's no time like the present :) After my big 3-0 next year I will share with you how I tackled this list one at a time!

Get busy living... or get busy dying. That's g-d right.
~Red, Shawshank Redemption                

2 comments:

  1. ummm...visit lindsey?? where is visit lindsey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @linds- that goes without saying. I PROMISE to come visit you within a year :)

    ReplyDelete